A slideshow of our new church!
The bell was cast in 1889 and used in the original 1890, St. Malachy Church
A view of the Altar
Hand-carved Cross donated by the Carlucci Family in 1951
Back of the Sanctuary, notice the restored statues of the Blessed Mother and St. Joseph
Large statues restored by Michael White
The Tabernacle moved from the 1921 church
Small statues restored by Kimber Johnson